Monday, 3 January 2011

We don't want to be smelly travellers

Mitchum unperfumed deodorant
When travelling in hot countries you are going to sweat.

Having tried many products on the market we find the best all rounder is  Mitchum unperfumed roll on.  It seems to perform better than the stick version, last longer, travels better and takes up less space.

The deodorant effect is brilliant (it says 48-hours but is certainly a good 24-hours), a small roll on lasts for ages and as it is unperfumed it does not attract mosquitoes.  There is no problems taking this in your carry on baggage for flights.

Whilst wearing cotton fabrics makes you sweat less we find that once you are sweating they take longer to dry out and are not as easy to wash and dry overnight as many of the light weight man made fibres.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i am glad to express that I've a
very just right uncanny feeling I came upon
just what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make sure to do not forget this web site and give
it a glance on a relentless basis.

Here is my web page :: Sac A Main Louis Vuitton